Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Life in a Nutshell

Life is what you make it! That's what i have learned over the years! And how true that is!

I'm a 36yr old wife, mother, & Nana! I have been with my wonderful husband, Jeff, for almost 18yrs and we have been married for 13yrs this month. We have 3 wonderful and amazing children! Our oldest, Cassy, is married with a 3yr old and 1 on the way! We are all hoping for a girl this time, but either way the baby will be a wonderful addition to our family! Cassy is such a beautiful, caring daughter/mother! Our middle child is the only boy, Dalton. He is such an awesome person! I LOVE to watch him in his sports. He makes me soo proud! He's growing up a little too fast for me though! I can't believe he will be graduating 8th grade this year! :(    Our youngest, Courtney, is such a sweetie! She's the baby and I think she knows how to work that card! haha! She is a pretty good volleyball player and it has been amazing to watch how far she has come in the sport over the last few years! My kids mean everything to me! I could go on and on, but I won't for now!

My life gets kinda crazy from time to time when the kids' sports are in full swing! And this year is going to be a little more challenging because i am working 2 part-time jobs! Both of which are rewarding in their own ways!

Alot of my posts will probably be about my kids. After all that is what my life revolves around and I wouldn't change that for anything. But from time to time I will try to spread my wings and express myself on other topics as well!

My kids, husband, jobs, and even the dogs come before me! I'm trying to move myself farther up on the ladder! But sometimes its hard to do that. I feel guilty when I take time away from them for me.

In a perfect world everything would run smoothly and everything would be peachy, but it's not a perfect world and I'm thankful for that! Life's hardships is how we become who we are! It also makes the good times that much sweeter!

Anyway..... That's My Life In a Nutshell!
(Hope I didn't bore you too much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment