I had a pretty good weekend! I actually had the wekkend off from my jobs! Didn't do a whole lot, but I enjoyed myself!
Saturday was somewhat of a busy day! Dalton had to go make pizzas for his baseball fundraiser. He ended up selling 56 that he turned in for himself. So he ended up getting 2nd in sells! Good Job dalton!!! The picture doesn't even show all the pizzas we had to deliver!
Saturday night Jeff took Courtney to a father/daughter dance! They both looked awesome! My little girl is growing up soo fast on me! I can't believe how much she has actually grown up in the last few years!!!! They both said they had an amazing time! I'm glad they were able to spend that time together! While they were at the dance, Dalton and I watched a movie together! I enjoy one on one time with the kids to just catch up with them! :)
We finished up our weekend by going to church sunday morning! It was an excellent service! I really enjoy going, the pastor is soo funny! And I really like that we go as a family!
Now its time to get in gear for baseball and volleyball! I'm soo excited! There's nothing I love more than watching the kids do what they love doing and are good at!!!
That's all for now! I think I'm going to dig up a few of my poems to share in the next day or too! I need to get back into writing! It makes me feel good when I write a good poem!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment