Monday, April 30, 2012

One of my many poems

I'm sharing a one of the many poems I have written. If you read it and like it let me know! I LOVE to write poetry, but not sure if they are any good! 
I wrote this particular one back in 2004. Hope you like it!




                                                Insightful!


If today was the first day of the rest of your
     life;
Would you change all the bad things or just take it all
     in strife?

If today was the last day you could spend on this
     earth;
Would you want to witness a miracle, like child
     birth?


How much bad luck does it take, before the good starts
     rolling in;
What does someone have to do to feel beautiful in their
     own skin?

If you saw someone abusing a child, would you help
     or just run away;
If your spouse was beating on you, would you leave
     or vow to stay?


Everday should be taken one at a time;

Always do your best and never fall back on committing
     a crime!

1 comment: